Evaluate your customer service experience at a variety of establishments throughout both Canada and the USA for a worldwide leader in market research, headquartered in Minnetonka, MN (USA). BestMark serves as the customer experience evaluator for many leading Fortune 500 organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada and is currently expanding its opportunities into many cities.
As a BestMark Customer Experience Representative, you will be visiting local businesses to evaluate and report on the customer service received during your visit. Some of BestMark’s research includes: automotive service assignments, luxury cosmetics, coffee shop evaluations, etc.
Requirements: Required Qualifications:
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Excellent judgment and reasoning skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent reading comprehension and retention
• Ability to prioritize work to ensure shop deadlines are met
• Must be highly motivated and dependable
• Computer proficiency and internet savvy
• Must be 21 years of age or older
For more information about BestMark, please visit http://www.bestmark.com/
BestMark was founded in 1986 in Minneapolis, MN. Currently, BestMark is expanding its mystery shopping opportunities in both the USA and Canada. We are seeking individuals to provide feedback about your experiences visiting local establishments in your area. We have over 15,000 opportunities available each month in the U.S. and Canada ranging from: restaurants, retail, automotive, casinos and many more!
What is mystery shopping?
Mystery shopping is used as a tool for companies to gather feedback from every day individuals about their customer experience at establishments in their local cities and towns. BestMark works with a variety of clients to customize and tailor our mystery shopping programs to match the clients' overall program objectives and business practices.
Why Mystery Shopping is Great for Everyone
As a BestMark shopper you will have a hand in shaping the customer service provided at establishments you already visit. In addition, being a mystery shopper has its perks:
• Flexible Schedule: As a mystery shopper you are able to pick and choose what assignments you would like to perform
• Make Extra Money: BestMark offers compensation on a per assignments basis. Checks are processed bi-weekly and sent to your home.
• It’s Fun: Doing mystery shops is a great activity for anyone who love to shop and take pride in expressing their opinion about their customer service experiences. It’s the type of hobby that you and your friends can share and enjoy together!
• No Experience is Necessary: BestMark provides training and tools to be a successful shopper so no prior experience is necessary.
• Try New Things: Performing mystery shops opens doors to new places and experiences that you may not have otherwise visited. New shops are updated on a regular basis and are readily available to sign up for in your area.